Delivery will be arranged to destinations within mainland UK and the Isle of Wight. Unlike many sites that claim to have a national coverage then provide a list of places they can't deliver to, My Building Materials really can.
- My Building Materials customers who place orders over £50 (excluding VAT) will have their building materials or Goods delivered free of charge.
- My Building Materials customers who place orders under £50 (excluding VAT) will be charged a delivery cost of £10 (excluding VAT).
- Delivery of all building materials or Goods except those that mention otherwise on the website should be available for delivery within 3 working days.
- To try and accommodate our customers' needs a delivery date can be entered when ordering the building materials or Goods. My Building Materials will do their utmost to adhere to this where possible.
- The delivery date will be confirmed with the confirmation that the order has been accepted.
- Every delivery must be signed for unless otherwise agreed with My Building Materials.
- Due to Health & Safety delivery is a curb side service only unless otherwise agreed with My Building Materials.
- An additional charge will be made if orders have to be redelivered.
- If goods have to be returned a restocking fee of 25% of the sales value will be payable.
Order and Delivery Terms
For Delivery Queries call 0871 663 7867 or read My Building Materials points 1 to 7 below for a clearer understanding.
1. My Building Materials shall deliver the building materials or goods to the Customer's premises or the Customer shall collect the building materials or Goods from the My Building Materials premises, whichever is applicable, on or by the date or dates agreed. By agreement between the parties My Building Materials may deliver the building materials or Goods and/ or perform the Services or the Customer may collect the building materials or Goods at an earlier time.
2. Where My Building Materials is to deliver building materials or Goods delivery will be to as near to the place in mainland Britain where the Purchaser requires delivery to be made as, in the discretion of the My Building Materials, a safe, hard road permits.
3. The Customer shall be solely responsible for the unloading of the building materials or Goods if the Seller has delivered the building materials or Goods or for the loading of the building materials or Goods if the Customer is collecting the building materials or Goods and My Building Materials shall not be liable for any damage that occurs in the course of such loading or unloading.
4. In the event that such loading or unloading exceeds a period of 1 hour then demurrage may be charged.
5. If the Customer fails to collect the building materials or Goods or fails to give My Building Materials adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery (otherwise than by reason or any cause beyond the Customer's reasonable control or by reason of My Building Materials fault then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the My Building Materials, My Building Materials may make provision for the storage of the building materials or Goods until actual recovery, and the Customer shall be responsible and shall indemnify My Building Materials for the reasonable costs, including insurance, of such storage.
6. Any date of delivery or period for delivery given is an estimate only and My Building Materials will not be liable for any delay of the building materials or Goods.
6a. In the unlikely event that the building materials or Goods are short on delivery or of poor quality the customer has to inform My Building Materials in writing or by phone within 72 hours of the said delivery.
7. If the Customer shall require proof of delivery or collection any such request for proof shall be notified in writing within 30 days of the date of the My Building Materials invoice.