We are always on hand to answer your queries and are delighted to have your suggestions. Find out here the ways in which to contact us below.
Telephone Contact: 0871 663 7867
EMail Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Building Materials (Head Office)
Hill Green Farm, Hill Green,
Online Contact Form
You can also contact us via our online website contact form. Just enter your Name, Email address, and your message; please try and be as specific as possible.
At MyBuildingMaterials.Net we are very keen to guarantee our customers the best price for the highest quality products. With that in mind if you can find a cheaper offer for the same product delivered to your door, please give us a call and we will do our best to ensure we can match it if not beat the price.
For our business customers, such as builders, property developers, carpenters and joiners etc, MyBuildingMaterials.Net new Trade credit account is just the ticket and so easy to join.
So now you can not only order all goods online but you and your business will benefit from up to 45 days Interest Free Credit, normally allowing you to be paid for your work before you pay us!
- Up to 45 days Interest Free Credit (Direct Debit or Manual payment)
- Free and easy to join
- Buy goods instantly without being prompted for payment
- DD makes payment easy and convenient
- No more individual invoices instead monthly statements
- Credit limits constantly reviewed so greater amount of goods can be ordered
- Obtaining a MyBuildingMaterials.Net Account could not be easier. Simply use the online application today and we will arrange the rest.
- Alternatively call us on 0871 663 7867
How to use your credit account
Place your order in the basket, confirm your basket summary and proceed to checkout. Then enter all your delivery requirements and select payment by using the credit account holder icon and confirm your order. You will receive a confirmation email detailing your order and confirmation delivery date.
- Goods returned at the Customer's request not on the Company's own vehicle shall be at the Customer's risk regarding insurance for a value not less than the full invoice price.
- Specifically ordered or non-stock items are not returnable.
- Costs of collection and re-delivery of replacement items will be met by the Customer unless attributable to the negligence of the Seller.
- Only goods returned in saleable condition can be accepted for credit.
- The Seller reserves the right to levy a restocking and handling charge.
- All returns must be sanctioned by the Seller prior to goods being brought back.
At MyBuildingMaterials.Net we aim to provide a high level of service, and are constantly looking to exceed customer expectations. We feel that one of the best ways of achieving this is to encourage our customers to give us their comments and suggestions. We would therefore be gratefully appreciative if you would take a moment from your day to let us know your thoughts.