For our home improvement and DIY customers, or tradespeople and tradesmen such as builders, property developers, carpenters and joiners, bathroom specialists, roofers, painters, plasterers etc, My Building Materials new credit account is just the ticket and so easy to purchase your building materials or building supplies.
So now can you cannot only order all building materials, building supplies or home improvement goods online, but home improvers and tradesman can benefit from up to 45 days Interest Free Credit. This allows you some breathing time if you are a home owner. If you are a tradesperson or builder then it allows you to be paid for your building work or project before you pay us!
What you get with the My Building Materials Trade Account.
How to Apply for a My Building Materials trade account?
- Up to 45 days Interest Free Credit on your building materials (Direct Debit or Manual payment).
- Free and easy to join.
- Buy building materials instantly without being prompted for payment.
- DD makes payment easy and convenient for all building materials.
- No more individual invoices, instead as a tradesman, home improver or DIY customer you will receive monthly statements.
- Credit limits constantly reviewed so greater amount of building materials can be ordered.
- Obtaining a My Building Materials Credit Account could not be easier. Simply print it and fax it to us 01779 551235 and we will arrange the rest. Alternatively call My Building Materials on 0871 663 7867.
To apply for a trade account, the process is simply. Just download our application form - as a MS Word Document or as a Adobe PDF File, complete it with your details, and then fax it back to us (01799 551235).
Full details are also given within the application form.
How to use you’re My Building Materials credit account
- Place your building materials order in the basket, confirm your basket summary and proceed to checkout.
- Then enter all your delivery requirements and select payment by using the credit account holder icon and confirm your order.
- You will receive a confirmation email detailing your building materials order and confirmation delivery date.